Støtek Alumelter K is a fully automatic crucible furnace for melting and holding aluminum. It is equipped with hydraulic tilting for easy and safe collection of the liquid metal.
The intelligent design makes it possible to replace the heating elements with a minimum of interruptions even when the crucible is hot and filled with metal. The separate control panel is designed with easily readable instruments.
Of course, the Alumelter K has the same high quality standard that characterizes all our products, ensuring our customers a reliable production for many years to come. The Støtek Alumelter K has a 5-6 years longer average lifetime than similar products.
Støtek Alumelter K is available in five standard sizes:
- Alumelter K 300/100 kW 200 kg/441 lb Al/h 300 kg/ 661 lb Al
- Alumelter K 600/115 kW 230 kg/507 lb Al/h 500 kg/1,102 lb Al
- Alumelter K 800/115 kW 240 kg/529 lb Al/h 800 kg/1,764 lb Al
- Alumelter K1100/150 kW 300 kg/661 lb Al/h 1,100 kg/2,425 lb Al.
It is also possible to get Støtek Alumelter K as a gas-heated model mounted with Kromschröder burner equipment. The gas-heated model has a melting capacity of up to 500 kg aluminum an hour.
Due to its layers of high efficiency thermal insulation, the furnace has a very low energy consumption.
- Long lifetime
- Digital PID controller to ensure metal temperature regulation
- Separate analog controller to maintain element temperature
- Metal leakage detector
- Optional week watch timer allowing the furnace to hold a lower temperature between shifts
- Elements can be removed from the top without having to remove the crucible
- Easily readable control board
Looking for a stationary model? See Alumelter.