Støtek Alumelter is a stationary, high efficiency, electric crucible furnace for melting and holding aluminum. The intelligent design makes it possible to replace the heating elements with a minimum of interruptions, even when the crucible is hot and filled with metal. The separate control panel is designed with easily readable instruments.
The Alumelter of course has the same high quality standard that characterizes all our products, ensuring our customers a reliable production for many years to come. The Støtek Alumelter has a 5-6 years longer average lifetime than similar products.
The electric Støtek Alumelter comes in four standard sizes. However, smaller crucibles can be fitted in each of these sizes. Larger furnaces are also available:
- Alumelter 300/54 kW 100 kg/220 lb Al/h 300 kg/ 661 lb Al
- Alumelter 500/90 kW 200 kg/440 lb Al/h 500 kg/1,102 lb Al
- Alumelter 800/115 kW 250 kg/551 lb Al/h 800 kg/ 1,763 lb Al
- Alumelter 1800/165 kW 330 kg/728 lb Al/h 1,800 kg/ 3,968 lb Al
It is also possible to get the Støtek Alumelter as a gas-heated model mounted with Kromschröder burner equipment. The gas-heated model has a melting capacity of up to 500 kg/1,102 lb aluminum per hour.
Due to the furnace's layers of high efficiency thermal insulation, it has a very low energy consumption
- Digital PID controller to ensure metal temperature regulation
- Separate analog controller to maintain element temperature
- Metal leakage detector
- Optional WeekWatch timer allowing the furnace to hold a lower temperature between shifts
- Elements can be removed from the top without removing the crucible
- Easily readable control board
Looking for a tilting model? See Alumelter K .