STØTEK Dosotherm is a high efficiency dosing furnace featuring our unique, patented dosing system, where only the ceramic pump is pressurized for dosing metal. The system also ensures prompt and accurate dosing (+/-1 %).
Due to the low volume required, the use of nitrogen or argon as the pressure medium is practical resulting in extremely clean metal.
Støtek Dosotherm comes in four standard sizes:
- Dosotherm 650/15 kW 5kW/Al/h 650 kg/1,433 lb Al
- Dosotherm 1210/19,5 kW 7kW/Al/h 1,200 kg/2,645 lb Al
- Dosotherm 2010/39 kW 10kW/Al/h 2,000 kg/4,409 lb Al
- Dosotherm 3010/50 kW 14 kW/Al/h 3,000 kg/6,614 lb Al
Due to the unique dosing system, you'll save approximately 40 % energy and CO2 when using Dosotherm instead of similar dosing furnaces which equals to savings on the energy consumptionfrom $ 4,000 – 20,000 per year depending on size.
In addition, you'll save $ 2,000 per year due to the low air consumption for dosing.
Other features and benefits:
- Prompt dosing
- Accurate doing +/- 1%
- Dosing weight from 0,5 - 65 kg / 1,1 - 143 lb
- Metal filling from low height during production
- Low energy consumption ($ 4,000 – to $ 20,000 / year sawing)
Less than 8 kW is required to hold 2,700 lb of aluminum at 1,330oF.
- Low air consumption for dosing ( $ 2,000 / year sawing)
- High quality of lining and insulation results in long lifetime
- Replacement of spare parts possible during production
- Load cell showing the amount of metal in the furnace
- Hydraulic height adjustment
- Tilting for change of alloy
- Optin of dosing with protective gas